Friday, August 8, 2014

Pure Shea Butter Review



I love shea butter products!  They make your skin feel so soft.  I got a chance to try this product to give my honest opinion of.  I tried Cleopatra's Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter.  The product made my skin feel soft and hydrated which is not common for my dry skin.  I really liked how I did not have to reapply it throughout the day.  One application a day was perfect.
It comes in a large one pound tub.  It's organic with no added ingredients to take away from the shea butter.  It can be used as a lip balm and I have not tried it yet as that but do plan on it.  It has a soft creamy feel which made it easy to get out of the tub and apply.  Some shea butters have a hard texture but the ivory color of this one keeps that from happening and absorbs faster.  It has a lovely nutty scent to it that is not overwhelming.
This is a must have for anyone with dry, sensitive skin.  Like I said before I plan on trying this on my dry, cracked lips, but also on my feet.

Their Amazon page says:
  • #1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
  • 100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
  • Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
  • Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed
  • 1 POUND - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment