Thursday, May 8, 2014

BzzAgent is looking for some good men

Campaign Image

BzzAgent is needing men to try out new products for free and give them their honest opinion of those products.  Currently they have campaigns going on for Gillette Razors.  They have also had campaigns for Old Spice razors.  These razors can be manual or electric.  I have been with BzzAgent for over a year and love it.  I have had countless campaigns and found new products that I love and bought.  Others I have thought were just okay and I could live without.
There is no cost to you to join and almost all of the campaigns they release the products are free to you.  I have only had one where they wanted me to buy the product to review.  I was offered that product at a huge discount.
Campaigns can be for Kroger, K-cups, insoles, beauty products and food.  You do not have to accept any of the campaigns they offer you.
I enjoy the campaigns.  Just post on Facebook and Twitter what you think of the products and take pictures to post.  It is very easy to do.  It is easier than trying to write and word this post for you.

Women don't despair. They have plenty of campaigns coming just for you too.

Please note that a lot of the campaigns can go for either men or women.  My most recent campaign is for Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts that is a $50 value.

No comments:

Post a Comment