Thursday, July 23, 2015

L'Oreal Paris Ultimate Straight Review

 I received the full line of L'Oreal Paris Ultimate Straight Hair Care from Influenster for my honest opinion.

I could not wait to try the L'Oreal Paris Ultimate Straight Collection.   I have naturally straight fine hair.  I have always had a problem with flyaways.  I use the shampoo everyday and the conditioner at least every other day.  I just the Pre-conditioner and Perfecting Balm once a week as directed.

My hair is now softer and does not get as oily through out the day like it does with other shampoo and conditioners.  I can not believe it works on my hair as well as it does.  I guess that be because I have always bought shampoo and conditioners for fine hair that add volume and ignoring the ones that work for straight hair.  This set is now my go to hair care line!

Thank you L'Oreal Paris for this great line!

Sign up for Influenster to try products out for your opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment