Friday, October 31, 2014

Mary Kay Clear Proof Review #ClearProof


I received a complimentary set of Mary Kay's Clear Proof to test out for an honest review on Influenster.  To be honest I have had Mary Kay products in the past and I have not been a fan of them.  When I got this product and was kinda bummed it was Mary Kay and not something else.  I said I would do a review and I will do my review.

I was shocked when I started using this line.  I have a different opinion of Mary Kay now.  I like most of this line.  I really like the Clear Proof Acne Treatment Gel.   It is pictured to the left and only takes a small drop.  I squeezed out more than necessary for the picture.  It only take a small drop and goes a long way.

Beware that this product does dry your skin out.  It lets you know that if you take the time to read the packaging.  I do use about 4 or 5 products on my face daily.  I do feel like it was necessary to use the toner which contains 2% salicyclic acid which helps exfoliate dead surface skin.  Follow this with the acne treatment and moisturizer.

The only product of this line I am not a fan of is the Clear Proof Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin.  I am used to moisturizers that are more like lotion and contain SPF.  This lotion was thin and a little goes a long way.  What I didn't like about it I can not exactly say.  I would continue to use this product line but with a different moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment