Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Kwikset Smartcode Electronic Deadbolt

Amazon has their Kwikset Smartcode Electronic Deadbolt on sale today for $70.99.  Lowes has them on their website for $99.99.  These can make a great Christmas gift.  It comes in satin nickel, polished brass and venetian bronze. I have on of these on my front door and back door.  I absolutly love it.  I do not have to have my keys with me.  It can hold 3 codes to be set to make it easy for multiple people in the house to remember your code.  If you trust someone coming to your house to help out you can put a code in for them and then after they are gone erase the code.  It also installs just like any other deadbolt lock.  I highly recommend electronic locks. 



~S~
Kwikset 909 SmartCode Electronic Deadbolt featuring SmartKey in Satin Nickel Kwikset 909 SmartCode Electronic Deadbolt featuring SmartKey in Venetian Bronze Kwikset 909 SmartCode Electronic Deadbolt featuring SmartKey in Lifetime Polished Brass

No comments:

Post a Comment